Walk around the soccer field once
Jog around the soccer field twice
Fit Exercise Into Your Daily Routine
- Instead of taking the elevator, take the stairs!
Get Your Family Involved
- Walking can be a great way to catch up on what’s happening in each other’s lives.
- Do you have a young child? Pushing a stroller around during your walk will increase the calories you burn.
- If you’re bringing your kids with you, try turning walking into a game. Play Follow the Leader or I Spy as you’re walking and they won’t even realize they’re exercising!
Motivations: Be A Role Model
- Children love to emulate their parents, so set a good example by making your own well-being a priority. If you embrace a healthier lifestyle, you’ll be a positive role model for your entire family!